Our Attorney Keeps Your Best Interests In Mind During Your Divorce
At the Law Offices of Karen P. Donahoe, our representation is focused on your needs. Our goal is for you to get through your divorce in an efficient and amicable manner. We understand the stress, frustration and pain you are in, and we will support you through the process, serving you with compassion and tenaciously representing your rights whether we are able to mediate your settlement or we go to court.
Our lawyer and staff have years of experience and will guide you every step of the way as they create a road map for your divorce and follow this plan to bring your case to a successful resolution.
- Graduated from San Francisco’s UC Hastings College of Law in 1980
- Member of the California Bar Association
- Received an AV Preeminent* rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating an attorney can receive from his or her peers
- Began practicing in California in 1980
- Established the Law Offices of Karen P. Donahoe in 1996
To learn more about our founding attorney, click on the link below.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.